An elevated heel and biomechanical shape help to stabilize your foot and improve the energy transfer between you and your skates or pedals for greater power, control and comfort.
- Perfect for people with medium to neutral arches.
- Full length rigid orthotic arch support.
- For hockey skates or road cycling shoe or western Cowboy boots with raised heel. Basically for tight fitting footwear with elevated heel of 1 inch or more.
- Ideal for cyclists and triathletes.
- These have diamond venting system for improved air circulation.
HOW IT WORKS
|Superfeet insoles help adapt the flat midsole of your footwear to your foot. The distinct Superfeet shape helps to stabilize the foot, while the deep, structured heel cup and full-length foam provide support and comfort for every step.|
SUPERFEET FOOTWEAR SIZING GUIDE
WHAT TO LOOK FOR IN A PROPER FIT: